V8 100 Vegetable Juice is a canned vegetable juice which uses several kinds of vegetables. This vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamin A and C., and also, this extract helps you to fulfill your nutrition’s need by giving you two servings of vegetables in every 8 oz. glass of it for balancing your lifestyle. The below are going to be V8 100 Vegetable Juice nutrition facts.
For serving size of 8 oz. of V8 100 Vegetable Juice, it contains 50 calories without fat calories and 1/3 sugar of orange juice. This vegetable juice is 100% vegetable juice and has no sugar added, no flavors, preservatives, and artificial colors. The below is for more details of V8 100 Vegetable Juice nutrition facts:
V8 100 Vegetable Juice Nutrition Facts
- It contains 640 mg sodium which is 27% of daily value.
- It contains 460 mg potassium which is 13% of daily value.
- It contains 10 g carbohydrate total which is 3% of daily value. The carbohydrates are 2 g of fiber and 6 g of sugars.
- It contains 2 g proteins which are Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 150%, Calcium 4%, and iron 4%.
The Ingredients of V8 100 Vegetable Juice
For one bottle of V8 100 Vegetable Juice, it contains reconstituted vegetable juice blend which are concentrated juices of tomatoes, beets, parsley, carrots, celery, lettuce, spinach, and watercress. It also contains less than 2% of Vitamin c, salt, citric acid, and natural flavoring. For additional information, this vegetable juice is available in seven different size containers which are 5.5, 11.5 and 46-ounce cans and 12, 32, 46 and 64-ounce plastic bottles.
That is all about V8 100 Vegetable Juice nutrition facts. You can eat whatever you want in a day, but do not forget to drink this vegetable juice to fulfill your need of nutrients, because sometimes you forget to consume vegetables in adequate amount. It is what V8 100 Vegetable Juice is for.
More Post About V8 100 Vegetable Juice Nutrition Facts
- Other Post About Vegetable
- Other Post About Beverages
- Vegetable Nutrition Facts Chart
- Spock Would Say About Vegetable Nutrition Facts
- Why No One Talks About Kale Nutrition Facts Anymore
- How Lettuce Nutrition Facts Can Help You Live a Better Life
- The Best Ways to Utilize Spinach Nutrition Facts
- Broccoli Facts: The Ultimate Healthy Vegetable
- Green Leafy Vegetables Nutrition Facts
- Fight Cancer with Nutrition Facts Broccoli
- Nutrition Facts About Vegetables
- Nutrition Facts in Vegetables
- How Calories in Broccoli is Part of a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
- Myths Uncovered About Broccoli Nutrition Facts
- Yucca Vegetable Nutrition Facts
- The Truth of Coconut Oil Nutrition Facts You Should Know
- Asparagus Nutrition Facts That You Should Know
- About the Health Benefits of Pomegranate Seed Oil
- If You Read One Article About Canola Oil Nutrition Facts Read this One
- Vegetable Oil Nutrition Facts
- Nutrition Facts on Vegetables
- Get an Idea Of How Many Calories In Vegetables Before Your Diet Programs