When I went to the market and saw the sign of the popular coffee shop that has spread all around the world, Starbucks, I directly think of their super refreshing Green Tea. So, without hesitation, I walk up to the Starbucks store and get myself one of Green Tea. I take a sip of the refreshing Green Tea, and the flavor of sweet and slightly bitter come to my mouth, and I wonder what the ingredients and the Starbucks Green Tea Nutrition are. Then I talk to the staff of Starbucks, and she said that it contains flavoring, matcha powder, sugar, flavoring, and green tea leaves. For those who doesn’t know, matcha is a pure powdered, and green tea comes from leaves. As when I look at the package of the bottle, he said that it contained sugar and Japanese green tea. So, if you are curious with the full Starbucks Green Tea Nutrition, it will be mention below:
Starbucks Green Tea Nutrition
- Matcha: ground up green tea, sugar, flavoring, matcha
- Preservative: Potassium Sorbate (E202)
- Simple syrup (optional): sugar, water, citric acid (E330)
- Soy milk: organic evaporated cane juice, calcium carbonate, filtered water, whole organic soybeans, sodium citrate, sea salt, carrageenan, zinc, gluconate, organic vanilla flavor, sodium bicarbonate, natural flavor, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B2, riboflavin, vitamin B12
As we learn from the Starbucks Green Tea Nutrition above and compare to the staff that said it contained flavoring too, it means that Starbucks matcha powder still isn’t healthy. For those who used to think that drinking green tea is healthy, well you have first to figure out the nutrition facts before considered it healthy beverages. Sometimes people didn’t check the nutrition list on a food product and they assume that the product is good for their health. I hope it will feed your curiousity.
More About Starbucks Green Tea Nutrition
- What Wikipedia Can’t Tell You About Green Tea Nutrition Facts
- The Benefits of Green Tea For Weight Loss
- Calories In Green Tea and Additives
- What Mom Never Told You About 7 Health Benefits of Green Tea
- How Did Green Tea Nutrition Facts Become the Best? Find Out.
- Green Tea Health Benefits For Body And Mind
- Why Health Benefits of Green Tea is Afraid of the Truth
- Some Ideas You Can Steal from Starbucks Nutrition Facts