Have you ever heard of the disease macular degeneration? Maybe you have not so often heard about this disease especially if you are young. This is because the disease attacks the bias in people who are elderly.
What is macular degeneration
Disease macular degeneration is a disease that attacks the central part of the retina of a person. Thus, a person can cause reduced vision. People suffering from this disease will have a hard time reading, writing, and recognizing a person’s face.
This disease usually affects people aged around 66 years of age. Some of the factors that cause this disease are aging and offspring. Symptoms of the disease is usually in the form of blurred vision, difficult to adapt to less light place, and a decrease in intensity of color.
How to prevent macular degeneration
Having blurry vision is not fun. Therefore, there is a good idea to take precautions to avoid disease macular degeneration from now. One of the things you can do to prevent the disease in perch your eyes is to eat pineapple. According to some studies, pineapple prevents age-related macular degeneration. What makes the pineapple so powerful? It turns yellow on pineapple fruit pineapple indicates that high beta carotene. Beta carotene is very necessary to maintain eye health and vision. The eye cells will not be easily damaged even though the body has begun to ripe. To prevent macular degeneration, it is recommended to consume at least 3 servings of pineapple every day.
More Similar Post Like Prevent Macular Degeneration
- Pineapple Good For Bones
- Various Benefits of Pineapple Fruit
- Health Benefits of Pineapples and 10 Facts about It
- Nutritional Value Of Persimmons
- What the Amish Can Teach You About Yellow Watermelon Nutrition Facts
- How Nutritional Information Banana Makes You a Better Lover
- Other Post on Fruit Nutrition Categories
- Myths Uncovered About Pineapple Nutrition Facts
- What is the Content of Bromelain in Pineapple