Every country in the world surely has its main food for breakfast. In Europe and America countries, people frequently serve bread or cereal. On the other hand, in Asia countries, white rice becomes the main dish not only for breakfast but also for lunch and dinner. In South America, there is a very ancient grain which is often served as the primary food. Quinoa is the kind of seed which looks like cereal, and it contains high nutrition. The nutritional facts of quinoa make the United Nations declared quinoa as the great nutritional food. Then, what exactly are the nutritional facts of quinoa?
The Benefits and Nutritional Facts of Quinoa
You may wonder how come quinoa becomes one of the highest nutrition foods. Are that true that the nutritional facts of quinoa give us a lot of benefits? Quinoa truly contains much great health nutrition which is good for our body. It consists of vitamins, protein, minerals, antioxidant, and fatty acids. Besides, it is also the great source of carbohydrates and calories. For each cup or 185 g serving size, it delivers 222 calories and 39.4 gram total carbs. For the carbs itself, it consists of dietary fiber and starch.
Moreover, quinoa also has 8 g of protein and a lot of vitamins. It has vitamin A, C, E, B6, thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, and folate. For the minerals, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, manganese, iron, zinc, selenium, and phosphorus can be found in quinoa. With that nutrition, it can help you in boosting your healthy diet, decreasing the level of heart attack and cholesterol, preventing cancer risk, helping in weight loss, and also reducing diabetes. Moreover, quinoa is also famous for the great food that can help you avoid the potential for a lot of diseases. Therefore, if you want to have a healthy living, you can start your day by consuming this high nutrition quinoa.
More Post About Nutrition Facts of Quinoa
- Everything You Need To Know About Quinoa Nutrition Facts
- About Health Benefits of Quinoa Your Kids Don’t Want You to Know
- The Best Ways to Utilize Quinoa Health Benefits
- How Did Nutrition Facts Quinoa Become the Best? Find Out.
- The High Protein Puffed Quinoa Nutrition Facts
- What Are The Red Quinoa Nutrition Facts And Its Benefits?
- The Nutrition Facts Quinoa: What’s On Quinoa?
- The Ancient Harvest Quinoa Pasta Nutrition Facts
- Check the Cooked Quinoa Nutrition Facts for Your Daily Supply
- White Rice Vs Quinoa Nutrition Facts
- More Post On Food Nutrition
- More Post on Seed Nutrition