If in Europe and America countries, people have bread, cereal, or potato as their primary food, Asian people serve white rice for their main food. For decades, white rice indeed becomes the primary food for Asian people for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The Nutrition Facts for White Rice which is high in calories and carbs makes it reasonable why white rice often serves as principal food. Actually, besides that nutrition, white rice still has other nutrition which is good for a body. Read these Nutrition Facts for White Rice to know why it is good for our health
Nutrition Facts For White Rice and Its advantages
Talking about the Nutrition Facts for White Rice it commonly deals with carbs and calories. There is other nutrition in white rice that you need to know.
White rice becomes a rich source of calories. Each 100 grams of cooked white rice contains around 130 calories.
Another thing that mostly contained in white rice is carbohydrate. For 100 grams of white rice, it has about 9% total carbs or about 28 gram. It includes 0.4 grams of dietary fiber and 0.1 g sugar.
Not only consisting carbs and calories, but white rice also has protein. In every 100 grams serving of cooked white rice, it has about 2.7 grams protein.
White rice also has several vitamins. It contains vitamin B-6, magnesium, calcium, iron, and others.
Sodium and Potassium
In every 100 grams of cooked white rice, it consists of 1 mg of sodium and 35 mg of potassium.
Due to its nutrition, white rice provides several benefits for our body. The calories and carbohydrate in white rice can help you quickly gaining weight. Moreover, the protein can boost your energy in doing daily activities. The vitamin B-6 is good for blood function, skin, and nerve system. The calcium and magnesium also will keep your bones and muscles strong.
More About Nutrition Facts for White Rice
- Why Mom Was Right About White Rice Nutrition Facts
- The Evolution of Brown Rice Nutrition Facts
- Why Rice Nutrition Facts Will Change Your Life
- Facts About Basmati Rice Nutrition That Will Impress Your Friends
- Rice Calories: Where Can You Possibly Save?
- How Did Calories in Rice Become the Best? Find Out.
- The Benefits of Rice Nutrition
- Learning The Rice Nutrition Facts
- How Nutrition Facts of White Rice Makes You a Better Lover
- Why Nutrition Facts Rice is Sexy
- White Rice Vs Brown Rice Nutrition Facts
- More Post On Food Nutrition