As we know, plants are safe to be consumed. They have so many benefits for our body, our health. They can also reduce a risk of some chronic diseases. Vegetables provide nutrients vital for our body which can maintain our body. But, have you wonder what are nutrient that vegetables contain? This article will explain more about nutrition facts about vegetables.
Nutrition Facts About Vegetables
- Vegetables are low fats and calories but have enough nutrients to fulfill your body’s need. They contain amounts of minerals and vitamins. The vegetables which have green, orange and yellow colors are rich of potassium, magnesium, calcium, beta-carotene, iron, vitamin K, vitamin B-complex, vitamin-C, and vitamin-A.
- Vegetables’ fiber helps reduce a risk of heart disease and blood cholesterol levels. Fiber is the essential thing for your digestion’s health which helps reduce diverticulosis and constipation. Besides, vegetable’s fiber can give you a fullness feeling with fewer calories which are good for your body.
- Vegetables contain folic acid which can help the body form red blood cells. It is important to be consumed by the woman in her childbearing age who may become pregnant. By consuming adequate folic acid can reduce the risk of problems during fetal development such as spina bifida, neutral tube defects, and anencephaly.
- One of nutrition facts about vegetables is, vegetables are home for many antioxidants which is good for health. Antioxidants help the human body from oxidant stress, cancers, and diseases. Also, they help to boost immunity of our body to fight against those health problems.
That is all about nutrition facts about vegetables that hopefully can make you love and always remember to eat vegetables. A lot of benefits you can take from consuming vegetables in proper amounts for your health. You will be avoided by any diseases because of a good maintenance of your body from the nutrients of vegetables.
More Post About Nutrition Facts About Vegetables
- Other Post About Vegetable
- Vegetable Nutrition Facts Chart
- Spock Would Say About Vegetable Nutrition Facts
- Why No One Talks About Kale Nutrition Facts Anymore
- How Lettuce Nutrition Facts Can Help You Live a Better Life
- The Best Ways to Utilize Spinach Nutrition Facts
- Broccoli Facts: The Ultimate Healthy Vegetable
- Nutrition Facts for Broccoli: The Perfect Vegetable for the Health Conscious
- Fight Cancer with Nutrition Facts Broccoli
- Doing Broccoli Nutrition Facts the Right Way
- Health Benefits Of Broccoli And Nutrition Facts
- How Calories in Broccoli is Part of a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
- Myths Uncovered About Broccoli Nutrition Facts
- Why Fresh Raw Broccoli Nutrition Facts Ain’t as Good as it Used to Be
- How the Sequester Affects Health Benefits of Asparagus
- Asparagus Nutrition Facts That You Should Know
- How Asparagus Nutritional Values Changed How We Think About Death
- The health benefits of Grilled Asparagus
- Asparagus Nutrition The Best Option For Child Nutrition
- What Jezebel Should Write About Asparagus Nutrition Facts
- Get an Idea Of How Many Calories In Vegetables Before Your Diet Programs