Most people know that coconut oil has great benefits when it comes to one’s hair and skin, but did you know that coconut oil recipes can also do wonders for your immune system? That’s right. Although it is true that coconut oil is full of saturated fats, they are actually the good kinds of saturated fats.
Health Facts Problem Today
Back in the day, saturated fats generally had a bad reputation because they were known to cause heart disease. However, studies now show that not all saturated fats are created equal. In fact, thanks to the lauric acid found in various coconut oil recipes, the oil gets anti-viral, anti-protozoa and anti-bacterial properties all at once – believe it. Once you eat the food made out of these coconut oil recipes, your body will then convert the acid into monolaurin and give it various beneficial properties.
Conversely, the majority of saturated fats that people consume on a daily basis are made out of long chain fatty acids, which are difficult to break down and eventually get stored in the body as fat. Since the body can break down coconut oil much faster, though, it tends to get digested right away and the liver burns it down to make energy. This is why you should start following coconut oil recipes today.
Improve Your Health with Coconut Oil Recipes
For starters, you can try substituting coconut oil for whichever kind of oil you currently use in your food. Baked goods, like brownies, pies and cakes will usually tell you to use vegetable oil, for example, but you can just as well use coconut oil for them instead. The same goes for fried foods. In fact, the majority of people’s favorite dishes can benefit from the use of coconut oil and coconut flour, in general.
Naturally, there are several others ways you can bring coconut oil into your diet and have your overall health reap the benefits from it. Ideally, though, you should simply incorporate it into your cooking and follow recipes that require the use of coconut oil. Once you do, your health and your heart will both be eternally thankful that you did.
Here are several other reasons why you should switch to coconut oil:
- Vegetable oil recipes produce chemicals that are very toxic and they also create trans-fats that can damage your body overall.
- The majority of vegetable oils out there, including canola oil, corn oil and soy oil are actually genetically modified.
- Vegetable oils make people consumes much more omega-6 than omega-3, which contributes to various diseases.
So, how can you balance things out in your body, then? Just follow more coconut oil recipes! Believe it or not, coconut oil can actually be used in a lot of different recipes and you will be able to avail of tips great benefits, no matter which ones you choose to follow. Enjoy experimenting!
More Similar Post Like Coconut Oil
- More Post on Fruit Nutrition
- More Post on Health Benefits
- Top Plums Nutrition Facts You May not Know
- Goji Berry
- More Post On Beverages Nutrition
- Goji Juice Nutrient Facts
- Goji Berry Nutrients
- Coconut Oil Benefits
- Is Coconut Oil Good For You?
- How Fractionated Coconut Oil Will Work Wonders for Your Skin
- How Cooking with Coconut Oil Can Lead to a Longer Life