Chick fil a nutrition facts can give you great information in details of how many calories intake allowed to consume. Chicken belongs to white meat which some experts have claimed that this category is slightly healthier than beef, the red meat. Chick fil a itself offers a variation menu made of chicken and for some people, chicken fast food seems healthy enough than beef when it’s put into a fast food list.
Once coming to chick fil a restaurant, you’ll be served with lots of menu. Its starts from breakfast menu to dressing and toppings. Knowing more about chick fil a nutrition facts helps you to make a better decision for next time.
Chick Fil A Nutrition Facts
Chick fil a nutrition facts on Side Items Menu
- As side items chick fil a nutrition facts menu offers lots of delicious choices here. You are able to choose one or two of them to go with your meal or just eat it as a snack. Each of them of course has different nutrition facts. Let’s have hearty breast of chicken soup if you want to consume something healthy. ‘
- This chick fil a nutrition facts consists of 7 grams of fat, 240 calories, 30 grams of carbs and 15 grams of protein.
- Meanwhile, carrot & raisin salad could be not good enough for those who suffer diabetes as it has 31 grams of sugar. Other chick fil a nutrition facts this menu has are 260 calories, 2 grams of protein, and 12 grams of fat.
- Whether you like it or not, don’t eat or perhaps you should avoid cole slaw. This chick fil a nutrition facts really not good for your health since it consists of 580 calories.
Chick fil a nutrition facts on Classics Menu
- If you want something good, something healthy for your meals, then let’s have chargrilled chicken.The content of this chick fil a nutrition facts menu is not so heavy and it’s good for those who are on a diet.
- Chargrilled chicken sandwich on chick fil a nutrition facts consists 27 grams of protein, 260 calories, 33 grams of carbs and 3 grams of fat. Well, at least you do not have to worry if one day you choose this menu for meals.
- On the other hand, maybe this chick fil a nutrition facts is not a good choice for having chicken salad sandwich. If you are on a diet, please avoid it as it has 29 grams of protein, 500 calories, 53 grams of carbs, and 20 grams of fat. Chick fil a nutrition facts contained in it actually is much better than other fast food.
Chick fil a nutrition facts on Breakfast Menu
- Like other fast food restaurant, Chick fil a nutrition facts also offers breakfast menu which some of them are chick-n-minis, bacon– egg & cheese biscuit, and chicken, egg and cheese bagel. Chick-n-minis could be the best choice. As it only has 260 calories, 13 grams of protein, 10 grams of fat, and 29 grams of carbs.
- Those chick fil a nutrition facts bring chick-n-minis to be the lowest fat item on breakfast menu. Chicken, egg and cheese bagel could be a bad choice for breakfast.
- Are you sure you will consume calories in the morning? Well, this chick fil a nutrition facts item contains 500 calories, 30 grams of protein, 49 grams of carbs, and 20 grams of fat.