Burger King nutrition facts don’t usually go hand in hand, but there are some menu selections that allow you to treat yourself without feeling guilty. The key to enjoying fast food is moderation. A steady diet of anything on the Burger King menu isn’t good, but certain items are just fine every now and then.
Burger King Nutrition Facts
BK, just like any fast food place, isn’t the best when it comes to your regular source of food. But the occasional treat from BK won’t make you any worse for the wear. Some carefully selected Burger King nutrition facts menu items will keep your diet in check and satisfy your craving for fast food.
Top Five Healthy Burger King Nutrition Facts Menu Selections
- BK Broiler Chicken Sandwich – For a healthier choice on Burger King nutrition facts, skip the Whopper and go for this chicken sandwich. It is 267 calories in total with just 8 grams of fat. Additionally, the sandwich has 22 grams of protein and 25 grams of carbs.
- Frozen Yogurt (vanilla) – A tasty treat that won’t ruin your waistline the vanilla frozen yogurt from Burger King nutrition facts has a total of 120 calories with 3 grams of fat. Add 2 grams of protein and 20 grams of carbs and you have a pretty healthy snack.
- Frozen Yogurt (chocolate) – The chocolate frozen yogurt on Burger King nutrition facts will set you back an extra 10 calories for a total of 130 calories. But the frozen treat is still relatively healthy with 3 grams of fat, 3 grams of protein and 21 grams of carbohydrates.
- Salad (chunky chicken) – This delicious salad with some flavor isn’t that bad for those looking for healthy choice at Burger King nutrition facts. With a total of 142 calories. Just 4 grams of those calories are from fat.
- Side Salad – Just having a side salad won’t do that much damage to your di. With a total of 25 calories. Enjoy a side salad at Burger King nutrition facts without guilt. Not a single calorie is from fat!
Burger King Nutrition Facts Conclusion
Some of the worst offenders on the Burger King nutrition facts menu include the famous whopper. Sure it’s visually appealing and tastes even better, but the 670 calories will sabotage any diet efforts. BK french fries will add 590 calories to your diet. Throw in a milkshake and you have an extra 400 calories with 135 from fat, the flavor really doesn’t matter.
The general rule of thumb when it comes to maintaining some type of nutrition at places like Burger King nutrition facts is to keep selected items under 300 calories. Selections that meet these requirements include the Whopper Junior, Spicy Chick’n Crisp Sandwich and Tender-grill Chicken Garden Salad.