Is it important to know about the banana nutrition information? Banana is rich in vitamins and minerals that are fundamental and the vital necessity of the human body. Before going to the banana nutrition facts you should know that the bananas were first found in Malaysia.
Some of the important banana nutrition information
- They are rich in vitamin C, potassium, and fiber
- The vitamin C helps the human body to fight, shield, and mend against the harmful bacteria. banana nutrition information also helps in the formation of blood and the iron absorption.
- One of the most important banana nutrition fact is it does not have fat, cholesterol, or sodium in it.
- It has glucose, fructose, and sucrose in its natural form.
- It also contains significant amount of potassium and increases the energy levels.
Based on banana nutrition information, diet serves as a very good breakfast. Banana has twice the amount of carbohydrate four times protein, five times the iron and vitamin A, and three times the phosphorus when compared to an apple.
- Potassium in banana nutrition information boosts the brain power.
- It acts as a natural laxative due to its fiber content.
- It is rich in Vitamin B that helps you to calm yourself.
Some Research On Banana Nutrition Information
Research has found that one of the banana nutrition information called 5-HT relieves from depression. By eating bananas you can get rid of the irritable, pessimistic emotion and increase the calm, happy feeling. There is a common belief that the banana nutrition helps to relieve from constipation. This is absolutely true. Nutritionists say that the soluble fiber-pectin present in banana nutrition information promotes digestion and adjusts the gastrointestinal function.
Banana nutrition information can cure the heartburn by triggering the mucus producing glands. It is also good for gastritis and the peptic ulcers. You can easily get 100 calories from a regular sized banana. It is important to include this beneficial fruit in your regular diet plan. Sports persons require a lot of banana nutrition information. You can see that people doing heavy physical training eat more bananas than the normal people. It keeps them fit, strong, healthy and controls their weight efficiently.