Milk is the most recommended beverage that is beneficial for health. The plain milk sold in the market is cow milk. Milk is considered as the complementary substance for a perfect and balanced nutrition. The kind of milk mostly sold in stores is whole milk, low-fat milk, and fat-free milk. What are the difference of each kind of milk, here is how 1 milk nutrition facts for each type of milk?
1 Milk Nutrition Facts and How it Benefits Health
Whole milk is the common type of milk. It is either sold as skim milk or drink. Whole milk contains all the components of nutrition in unprocessed milk. Whole milk usually is accompanied by particular flavor. It was also thicker and creamy. Regarding flavor, this one, of course, is the one creamier and close to real milk flavor. However, the calories in it are the highest among other milk. The 1 milk nutrition facts for this milk contains protein, calcium, and fat. The latest is in high concentration, so it’s not good for those in the diet.
Low Fat Milk
As its name suggests, low-fat milk contains less fat than other kinds of milk. It is designed for those who are in low-fat diet. The 1 milk nutrition facts for 220 cc milk is more on the protein 20 percent, calcium around 30 percent with less than 10 percent of fat. The taste of low-fat milk is also a bit more plain compared to skim milk because sugar can add calories while low-fat milk is supposed as milk that doesn’t for gaining weight. Otherwise, the taste of low-fat milk is also lighter, so it is good for those who don’t want to feel heavy after drinking milk.
Fat-free milk is milk that has no fat at all, most of the nutrition contained is protein and calcium with less calorie. This one is good for those who want to get the benefit of milk as well as those allergic to whole milk.
More About 1 Milk Nutrition Facts
- Insane (But True) Things About 2 Percent Milk Nutrition Facts
- Why Almond Milk Nutrition Facts Beats Peanut Butter on Pancakes
- How Milk Nutrition Facts Can Keep You Out of Trouble
- How the Sequester Affects Silk Soy Milk Nutrition Facts
- Amount of Calories in Milk That You Should Know
- Answering How Many Calories in Milk
- Calories in Skim Milk Taboos You Should Break
- Warning: You’re Losing Money by Not Using Calories in Almond Milk
- Why Health Benefits of Milk Will Change Your Life
- How 2 Milk Nutrition Facts Can Keep You Out of Trouble